1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
THE CIRK and Jozi Circus School is a business/organisation in the events industry that provides Theatrical Eventing experiences and training.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed by way of electronic email or on demand printing.
1. All tickets purchased through our website will be delivered to you electronically (by downloading the ticket from our website or by us sending it to you by email or SMS). You may then print such tickets for presentation at the event in question.
2. You will be provided with electronic tickets containing unique identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes. You are responsible for keeping such identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes secure since such identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes will enable the first user thereof to access to the relevant event and only a single use thereof will be permitted.
3. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by The Cirk and Jozi Circus School is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, The Cirk and Jozi Circus School will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract the following administration fee:
· 10 % of the cancelled order value for cancellation requests made over 14 days prior to the event start time and date
· 15 % of the cancelled order value for cancellation requests made over 48 hours prior to the event start time and date
· 20 % of the cancelled order value for cancellation requests made within 24 hours prior to the event start time and date
The Cirk and Jozi Circus School shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
5. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
6. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for The Cirk and Jozi Circus School via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by The Cirk and Jozi Circus School separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to .
8. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
The Cirk and Jozi Circus School takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Cirk and Jozi Circus School chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
The Cirk and Jozi Circus School may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
12. Company information
This website is run by The Cirk (PTY) LTD based in South Africa trading as The Cirk and with registration number 2018/340949/07 and
Michelle Fok and Joanna Maria Pawelczky as the Director.
13. The Cirk contact details
Company Physical Address: The Cirk, Shop 29 Fairland Walk, Randburg 2034
Telephone: +27(0)72 510 3818